with Minted Pine Nut Crumbs
- 16 mini lamb cutlets
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Black pepper
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs or panko crumbs
- ½ cup pine nuts, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Mint jelly to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 370 degrees.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, mint, garlic and pepper. Marinate lamb cutlets in the minted mayonnaise for at least 30 minutes. Combine the breadcrumbs, pine nuts and salt. Brush off excess mayonnaise and coat each cutlet in the pine nut crumbs.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan and cook half the lamb for 1-2 minutes each side, then repeat with remaining oil and lamb, then place on a lined tray. Cook for 6-8 minutes until golden.
- Serve with mint jelly and colorful salad