- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness, if necessary.
- Beat egg and water in shallow dish until blended.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in second shallow dish.
- Dip each cutlet into egg mixture, then into coating mixture to coat both sides.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place 2 cutlets in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Remove cutlets; keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and cutlets 1 to 2 more times, as necessary. Season cutlets with salt and pepper, as desired. Sprinkle with tomato and parsley, as desired.
Courtesy – VealMadeEasy.com